Search for a Recipe

Tuesday 18 March 2014

Classic Hamburgers - made easy

I discovered that I can make delicious, moist hamburger patties quickly, efficiently, and with less mess by baking them in the oven!  They turn out wonderfully and are SO easy!  I love that I can make all the patties at once.  They end up perfectly cooked, and I don't have to pay attention to flipping them over or wondering if they're properly cooked.  I can also make my homemade patties as nice and thin as I prefer them to be more easily when I don't have to worry about transferring them to a pan or grill.  These tasty hamburgers pair perfectly with the new fluffier hamburger bun recipe I've created.  Enjoy!


Classic Hamburgers
Makes 7-8 smaller-sized patties, perfect for mini-hamburger buns

Preheat oven to 375F.  Line a cookie sheet with aluminum foil.

Mix together in a bowl:
1 lb lean or extra lean ground beef
1/4 onion, finely diced
1-2 tsp minced garlic
2-3 tsp Worcestershire sauce
salt & pepper
pinch chili powder
pinch paprika

Shape 7-8 hamburger patties on foil-lined pan.  Flatten until less than 1/2" thick, rounding out edges for neater burgers. I tend to be lazy about making them really nicely rounded.

Bake at 375F 15-20 minutes, until fully cooked.  Remove pan from oven.  Serve immediately on a delicious bun with toppings of your choice. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment